Sunday, June 29, 2014

Silver Solitude






Photographer: Anastasia Warren
Top: H&M 
Jeans: Zara (similar)
Shoes: Audrey Brooke (similar)
Bag: H&M
Bracelet: Aldo

Solitude (noun): The state or situation of being alone

These days, I've been savoring my alone time
I like it- I always have
Don't get me wrong, I love people
I just enjoy my peace and quiet
Nothing says "leave me alone" like a black/grey outfit

Hey guys, I just graduated high school! It's been an enjoyable and tough journey, but I'm glad I got to take in all of the adventures in which I have experienced throughout the past four years. Now, with college around the corner, I find myself stuck in this premature mindset; just thinking about the fact that I'm legally an adult makes me cringe a little... ugh. Now that that's out of the way, I'm working on transitioning into dressing in formal attire without losing my personality/looking dull. With that said, I put together this simple, comfortable(besides the shoes after 8 hours), and modest outfit to complete that look. I threw on this really insane silver bracelet from Aldo; I loved it at first sight! I feel like I have a robotic arm when I wear it, so that's pretty cool.

Take care,
Nydia