Saturday, September 5, 2015

Parked on Sucksess


The long awaited Parked on Bliss x Sucksess post is here at last! This right here was one of the most blissful moments I've had all summer. I'm so grateful to have collaborated with a brand that has such an amazing philosophy behind it. With all these expectations that society places onto us, the pressure to be successful is more burdensome than ever. However, we don't all have to be doctors, lawyers, or businessmen at Wall Street to be successful. Some of us have interest in other fields of work, while others aren't sure of what they want to do with their lives- and that's ok.
Do what fulfills your heart and take hold of your own success. That's what Sucksess is about.



Ethnic City is the newest staple piece in my closet for obvious reasons- it's black and white, and it says "New York City" all over it.



As stated on my Instagram, this tee is perfect for individuals who aren't ready to be adults just yet (aka me). I feel like every college student is stuck somewhere in between the lines of wanting to act childish and having to be ~professional~. I definitely wish for the freedom to be more childish now that I'm older, but just because you're an adult doesn't mean that life has to be boring! 



Say YES to New York! Sucksess, you're so clever. I've realized how every item of clothing either has a hidden meaning or an alternative definition. I feel like Sherlock when I figure out the deeper meaning behind each piece. I'd love to see YES to New York become the new & improved ♥ NY!



Heh, lookin' like a tourist when I've lived here for 10 years.


Photographed by Zhen Lin & MJ Salazar 
(Zhen also has a Vimeo)

Jackie is wearing Don't Gentrify 

Because of work, I didn't get to spend much time with my friends and family this summer. Which is why I appreciated every minute that I got to spend with the people I love. To everyone who hung out with me this summer- even if it's just for a day or a few hours, thank you for making my summer that much greater! Also, thank you Sucksess for making an amateur blogger's dream come true. Keep up the good work. 

Love,

Nydia