Sunday, May 5, 2013

Wandering Parks

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a splendid day! This is my first time writing a fashion blog on Blogger so I really appreciate you all for being here.


My favorite part of this outfit is the cape top, I bought it at a store in Canada over the Summer of '09. At the time, I didn't realize how much of a trend cape tops would be. They give off a woodsy, adventurous look and they follow the movement of my body because of the way they're structured/shaped.
Bows are underrated, a bow can enhance a simple outfit according to it's fabric, texture, and size. This one in particular gave my outfit some color and made it look less gloomy.
DIY version: Macbarbie07
I got this fuzzy bag as a present from one of my dearest friends on the Christmas of '10. It's so adorable and it blends in with almost every outfit I've worn! I decorated it with lots of Spider-Man pins, a pizza pin, and an Adventure Time pin (which were all little gifts from amazing pals) to make it feel even more like my own.

I hope you had fun reading my first blog, leave any questions, comments, or concerns down below and please tell me if I can better my blog in any way. Carry on now~

xoxo,
Nydia