Tuesday, June 11, 2013

No Rush










Tank: Thrifted
Top: Thrifted 
Bag: Lauren Merkin
Shorts: DIY (from GAP) 
Belt: Nine West
Flats: H&M
Necklace: You & I Boutique 


Living in New York and having time management problems are two things that you won't would never want to mix up (ever!). This outfit is an example of an outfit that's easy to style if you're running short on time. It plays with the balance of a rough look & a gentle look. Military/olive green, leather, and faded blue are all very "tough", while the clean white belt, creamy tan shorts, and cut-out flats look more on the girly side. I added this necklace because it looks like a mahjong piece, I've never actually played it myself but I felt like I should incorporate some cultural pride! Plus, it's interesting because it says "Western" on the front side.

Happy summer! 

xoxo,

Nydia