Friday, June 28, 2013

Lost


Top: Ann Taylor
Shirt: Banana Republic
Pants: Buffalo Exchange
Shoes: Aerosoles
Necklace: H&M
Bracelet: Birthday present
Bag: Street vendor 

The weather has definitely been a lot warmer now that summer is here, but I still need to wear a thin layer of clothing over my tops just in case the AC in stores makes me chilly. I love that this bracelet goes well with almost everything I've been wearing (thanks Susan ), and it's almost magical how it makes a perfect pair with my shoes! Black and silver is such a dashing combination. Since my top is only a shade or two away from my skin tone, I decided to layer my favorite necklace from H&M to make sure that the public knows that I  AM wearing a shirt! Haha, you can never be too safe. :)


Have a lovely day/night, everyone! 


xoxo,

Nydia