Monday, April 14, 2014

Crouching Tiger



T-Shirt: H&M
Skirt: DIY
Button down: DIY
Bag: Gift from grandma
Ankle boots: Zara

I wore this outfit when I went thrift shopping with one of my girl friends the other day. I knew that I'd have to walk up and down the streets of Manhattan, so I wore a bunch of comfortable clothing items including a loose Tiger T-Shirt from H&M, a velvet skirt in which I made from my mom's old pants, and my favorite ankle boots from Zara (as I have mentioned in my previous blog post). This shoot was so memorable for me because four extremely energetic people came down the street and started chanting "Do it for the gram! Do it for the likes! Do it for the blog!" I had a spontaneous conversation with the birthday girl in the middle and these people just reminded me of how amazing New Yorkers can be.
I hope you will all find little sparks of motivation to get you through life- just as I found inspiration through the four people above.

xoxo,
Nydia