Monday, May 26, 2014

Sun-kissed Summer

Floral tank top: Forever 21
High-waisted shorts: Forever 21
Bandeau: Aeropostale
Belt: H&M
Flats: H&M
Headband: Laila Rowe
Rings: Forever 21
Bracelet: Gift

Hey everyone! I've been blessed with such amazing weather these days and I thought I'd give you all a peek of what I enjoy wearing during the Summer. Keeping in mind that Summer trends usually consists of light, breathable fabrics as well as fresh and vibrant colors, I put on a colorful, girly tank top. Since the top I'm wearing screams "Summer" all over it, I used it as a center piece for this outfit. I matched the top with a pair of white high-waisted shorts since I didn't want to distract from all the colors and patterns from the top. I put on my lacy flats (in which I have worn in several rain storms) and added a simple headband to complete the fun and playful look. 
I hope you guys will enjoy this Summer~ I am both excited and honored to share more blog posts with you; not just for the upcoming season, but for the many seasons to come. 

With a heart full of bliss,
Nydia