Thursday, August 28, 2014

Abyss


Hey! It's been awhile. Things were and still are very hectic since I recently moved into my college dorm. I'm afraid that this may be my last set of outfit photos until I finish adjusting to the (lovely) new environment. Today was my second day of classes and I'm already bombarded with assignments! I imagine that my life as a college student will only get busier from here on. Though I won't be shooting as often as I would like, I will be scouting for a photographer in the mean time. Ya girl is always at work. ;)

How is everyone doing? I hope you're all enjoying the last bit of your summer while it lasts. Be sure to savor every moment! 



Now, moving on to the outfit... I've had this high-low robe/kimono dress from Sabo Skirt for almost a year now. I'm so glad that I finally got a chance to wear it! I love anything with collars, adjustable waist straps, and/or high-lows. 



I paired this look with a maroon sunhat- maroon is my favorite color. :)

Photographer: Matthew Leung
Kimono: Sabo Skirt // Necklace: AE // Earrings: H&M // Hat: Uniqlo