Sunday, October 26, 2014

Golden Crunch



Denim skirts are perfect for the fall- they're versatile, minimalistic, and even sort of vintage. With that being said, I revolved this outfit around my BDG skirt, which was thrifted by my good friend Susan (whom I miss). This outfit is made entirely of dark tones, so I wore my patterned scarf from Zara to add some life into it. 


Photographer: Rami Abouemira
Skirt: BDG (similar) // Jacket: Buffalo Exchange // Scarf: Zara // Socks: HUE (similar) // Boots: Clarks (similar)

I have to find a hypoallergenic moisturizer that works,
because my skin complexion has gotten significantly worse
Classes, tutoring sessions, initiatives, modeling, praise team, dance practice
Being occupied is nice,
but it comes with a heavy load of stress
The way in which a person deals with stress
Says a lot about their character, I notice
Thankfully, Miguel has been on replay. I love his voice