Thursday, December 25, 2014

Red 25th


Photographer: Anastasia Warren
Bag: Forever21 // Coat: BCX (similar) //  Booties: Salvation Army (similar) // Scarf: Loft (similar)

The first semester of my college experience has finally passed and I am relieved to say that I have successfully adjusted to being a college student. Thankfully, exams are finally out of the way and I get to stay in NYC for one month- that means more frequent blog posts! For this outfit, I layered a bunch of blacks and grays (no surprises there, hah) and threw on a festive red coat to top of all off. With this bright coat on, no one would ever suspect that the inside of my outfit would be so lacking in color! That's how you fool 'em. ;)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone! Regardless of whether or not you celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a wonderful day. 

Love,
Nydia