Saturday, February 14, 2015

Snow Daze




Photographed by Rami Abouemira
Dress: H&M // Shoes: H&M 

Hey guys, it's been awhile! 

Since today is Valentines Day, I decided to make my little come back with one of my favorite dresses from H&M. One of the first things that I noticed about this dress was its beautiful pearl pink color. Besides the color of this dress, I was drawn towards the satin fabric that the bust is made out of. The combination between the mixture of fabrics (satin/polyester) and the color is what gives this dress that elegant and girly vibe. Most of my dresses are fit and flare dresses, which means that they cinch in around the waist area and then drape down. This dress is different in that it hugs right below the chest and sort of puffs out. 
For shoes, I was lucky enough to own a pair of heels that were taupe and pink. I was so happy to see that my shoes complimented my outfit! They were also very comfortable, which was a huge bonus. Lastly, I wrapped myself around with the same scarf that I wore for last years Valentines Day blog, just because the dark blue added a little bit of contrast to my very pink outfit. Hope you guys had a lovely Valentines Day, and thank you for reading/keeping up with me! 

Much love,


Nydia