Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Breeze


Typically, I would wear skin tight skinny jeans/pants- they're easy to style and they give off a sleek, clean cut vibe. Plus, they've always just been "my thing" (more like 50 million other people's "thing"). Well, I gotta say that these days, I've been obsessed with wide legged pants. I do enjoy that clean and polished look of tight pants, but I feel as if I've entered a whole other universe with these wide legged capris! *0*



They're so loose, and they look so relaxed that I feel calm and at peace as well. It's kind of weird to say that an item of clothing can play a role on my mood or even on the way I carry myself; but at the same time, we wear the things we wear for a reason. We choose to wear the things that we like, and I feel that I enjoy clothing that translates well to the kind of person I am- modest, shy but also crazy outgoing, adventurous, spontaneous, loving, and always seeking self-improvement. 

Photographed by Susan Wu
Top: AA | Pants: H&M | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag: Urban Expressions | Shades: Aldo