Sunday, August 2, 2015

Salty Waves



Wearing all white seems to have a similar effect as wearing all black in that they both stand out. There is a presence that comes with wearing an outfit that is full on black/white. However, the difference of the two lies within that wearing all black communicates "Don't talk to me, I'm keeping to myself today". VS all white, which feels more "Today is a new day, time to cease new opportunities".






White is bright, dainty, and clean. :)

Photographed by Susan Wu


Swimsuit: H&M 

There's something I gotta get off of my chest- here I am, posting photos of my seemingly confident self in a bathing suit when self acceptance is something I have always struggled with. As much as I love the people around me, I find it difficult to reciprocate that same kind of love and acceptance towards myself. In my eyes, my flaws always seems to outweigh my strengths. I'm not smart enough, pretty enough, thin enough, good enough... the list goes on and on. Today, I've decided to set this as a priority for me to work on. I'm always seeking self improvement, but I don't think I can grow any further if I don't love myself first. So, here's to a better me! Thank you for following me on my journey, and don't forget to love yourself today~

Love you guys mucho,

Nydia